Compatible with all oxidation / conventional drying inks. Typically a 7% addition (1 oz per pound of ink) will halve the ink drying time – even with the notoriously difficult Reflex Blue. Laboratory and press tests with transparent yellow at relatively high dosages Turbo Dry had no discernible effect on hue or color level of the ink. Blind tests by a leading American ink manufacturer showed improvement in the rub and scuff resistance of the printed ink film.
• Extremely useful when printing on non-absorbent stocks like polyester, vinyl and synthetic papers
• Use with all substrates – overcomes problems experienced when printing on acid stock, ink dries normally allowing higher throughput
• Turbo Dry may be added directly to the ink duct on press. It is vital that Turbo Dry be mixed thoroughly with the ink to ensure even distribution
• For especially difficult situations, or when a job has to be trimmed, folded, scored or finished in a hurry, Turbo Dry can relieve the pressure
• Unlike more traditional dryers, there is no level at which Turbo Dry will inhibit ink drying
For more information on all of our products, visit
Hazardous - N
Hazardous Products: Products that are marked as hazardous will include a hazmat charge (cost will change base off of UPS charges). Please take a look at the breakdown below.
Initial cost + hazmat charges (UPS hazardous) = Total Cost
55 Gallons will be shipped through trucking companies since it is a larger size.
Freight will be charge base on the total weight of the order at checkout.
Contact us for alternative freight options for hazmat or larger orders at Info@alliedchem.com
Processing Time: Orders are prepared and fulfilled within 1 to 3 business days after being placed.
Shipping Time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination through UPS. 2-3 business days within the US. If shipped from our East Coast location to a West Coast State like California, shipping takes up to 5 business days.