Total Clean is an innovative cleaning product formulated to clean Anilox Rollers, Plates, Ink & Coating Systems. (chambered blades, hoses, pumps, sumps, and pans). Total Clean aids in maintaining high print quality, consistent ink density, maximum anilox life and reduction of maintenance costs.
• Removes dried ink off of chambered blades, hoses, pumps, anilox rolls, sumps and pans.
• Cleans flexographic, gravure, offset and aqueous print stations for optimal print consistency.
• Extends anilox life by removing dried ink and maintaining cell volume.
• Reduces frequency of re engraving or soda blasting the roll.
• In most cases all versions can be used with 25-50% more water added (test levels).
• Reduces overall maintenance time and change over.
• Ready to use - powder blend.
• Zero VOC’s.
For more information on all of our products, visit
Hazardous - N
Hazardous Products: Products that are marked as hazardous will include a hazmat charge (cost will change base off of UPS charges). Please take a look at the breakdown below.
Initial cost + hazmat charges (UPS hazardous) = Total Cost
55 Gallons will be shipped through trucking companies since it is a larger size.
Freight will be charge base on the total weight of the order at checkout.
Contact us for alternative freight options for hazmat or larger orders at Info@alliedchem.com
Processing Time: Orders are prepared and fulfilled within 1 to 3 business days after being placed.
Shipping Time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination through UPS. 2-3 business days within the US. If shipped from our East Coast location to a West Coast State like California, shipping takes up to 5 business days.