Plate Ace contains a greater percentage of desensitizing acids, emulsifiers, film formers, and gums than other currently available plate cleaners. We have added metal conditioners to allow the desensitizing acids to get into sensitive areas faster and be more efficient. Plate Ace will remove the deepest scratches and clean and condition CTP plates.
• Acid base is less likely to damage today’s CTP plates
• Passed all chemical resistance tests (report available upon request)
• Contains over twice the amount of desensitizing acids compared to other plate cleaners
• Contains a unique metal surface conditioner not found in other plate cleaners
• Removes oxidation and scum
• Excellent scratch remover
• Cleans and conditions plates
• Stable emulsion that does not separate
For more information on all of our products, visit
Hazardous - N
Hazardous Products: Products that are marked as hazardous will include a hazmat charge (cost will change base off of UPS charges). Please take a look at the breakdown below.
Initial cost + hazmat charges (UPS hazardous) = Total Cost
55 Gallons will be shipped through trucking companies since it is a larger size.
Freight will be charge base on the total weight of the order at checkout.
Contact us for alternative freight options for hazmat or larger orders at Info@alliedchem.com
Processing Time: Orders are prepared and fulfilled within 1 to 3 business days after being placed.
Shipping Time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination through UPS. 2-3 business days within the US. If shipped from our East Coast location to a West Coast State like California, shipping takes up to 5 business days.