Minimizes the transference of unwanted debris within the rollers & blankets which can lead to scratching and plate sensitivity during press runs.
• Creates lubrication in fount/water allowing the plate to
receive a slower evaporating film of fount water on the
• As heat builds up during long runs, it helps maintain
ink and water balance.
• Metering rollers carry a thicker water film & are less
likely to build up with ink.
• Reduction of paper sizing build up within the roller train.
• Helps keep blankets clean for longer periods of time
as it keeps paper sizing, debris and ink from picture
framing and building up.
• Does not attack ink.
• Slower water film on plate allows faster start up.
• Longer times between blanket washes.
• Reduce paper waste due to less stops.
• Will save up to 2% of overall paper consumption.
• Less emulsified ink and paper in fount system.
• Fewer web breaks due to better lubrication of
blankets facilitating better paper release from
• Reduce plate wear, due to reduced piling on blanket,
better protection of the plates.
For more information on all of our products, visit
Hazardous - N
Hazardous Products: Products that are marked as hazardous will include a hazmat charge (cost will change base off of UPS charges). Please take a look at the breakdown below.
Initial cost + hazmat charges (UPS hazardous) = Total Cost
55 Gallons will be shipped through trucking companies since it is a larger size.
Freight will be charge base on the total weight of the order at checkout.
Contact us for alternative freight options for hazmat or larger orders at Info@alliedchem.com
Processing Time: Orders are prepared and fulfilled within 1 to 3 business days after being placed.
Shipping Time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination through UPS. 2-3 business days within the US. If shipped from our East Coast location to a West Coast State like California, shipping takes up to 5 business days.