Fresh Start will keep ink from drying out on rollers. The spray head allows for a fine even mist, coating the ink enough to keep it wet but not too much so as to break it down.
• Fine, even, mist in an aerosol can
• Stops ink from skinning overnight
• Reduces start-up waste
• Spray on blankets before start-up to reduce the tack for quick release
• For Webs, spray on the ink form during make ready, brings up colors
• Keeps ink open indefinitely without attacking and emulsification, allowing ink to lie down properly during start-up.
For more information on all of our products, visit
Hazardous - N
Hazardous Products: Products that are marked as hazardous will include a hazmat charge (cost will change base off of UPS charges). Please take a look at the breakdown below.
Initial cost + hazmat charges (UPS hazardous) = Total Cost
55 Gallons will be shipped through trucking companies since it is a larger size.
Freight will be charge base on the total weight of the order at checkout.
Contact us for alternative freight options for hazmat or larger orders at Info@alliedchem.com
Processing Time: Orders are prepared and fulfilled within 1 to 3 business days after being placed.
Shipping Time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination through UPS. 2-3 business days within the US. If shipped from our East Coast location to a West Coast State like California, shipping takes up to 5 business days.